hosting3.net

Subscribe RSS

Home > Windows 7 > 0-0000007B Error After New Mobo / Proc

0-0000007B Error After New Mobo / Proc

Contents

Details...>> Unresolved Cases of "Asus cannot boot after new RAM install": Problem: Pajamas Media Fixed by Lamont On 11\2\9 Summary: I was using a triple boot setup (2xWindows XP, 1xWindows 7 It is not the presence of the driver on disk that is the problem. Apr 24, 2011 at 6:04 AM #1 speedy11131 New Member Joined: Oct 15, 2006 Messages: 120 (0.03/day) Thanks Received: 0 Location: New York City, USA System Specs Processor: Phenom II X4 But when i tried reformatting or entering the recovery console through the Windows XP disc, it says it does not detect the HDD. have a peek at this web-site

The point of this whole comment is that after reading your excellent post I did a search for both "amdk8.sys" and "intelppm.sys" and found that "intelppm.sys" exists but "amdk8.sys" is nowhere You will now type DISM /Image:C:\ /Add-Driver /driver D:\ /recurse (This will grab and install all of your distro chipset drivers from your MB CD. 13. No BSOD. # jesper said on 09 May, 2008 02:37 PM Rick: do you have a storage card in that computer, like a RAID card or a SATA PCI card? Probably D:\ and your thumbdrive is probably E:\..or F:\ (you can change to the drive letters by typing E: or D: and then typing DIR to see what is http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/0-0000007b-error-after-new-mobo-proc-255466.html

How To Repair Windows 7 After Changing Motherboard

SP3 installed and loaded XP, WITHOUT FAIL!!!. BSOD after installing a new CPU cooler. Alive!

Updated May 20: Fixedthe description of the intelppm.sysproblem to more accurately represent how the problem occurs. I won't put any links here, just ask google for HBCD version 15.2, d/l it, unpack and use burncdcc tool to create hirens boot cd. That is the MOST important drivers for this operation (you may have to unpackage them.. New Motherboard Startup Repair I'm thinking it may have been refurbished because of the HD Controller.

Once your boot into the BIOS and vefify all your settings are correct, then allow it to boot into Windows and Life is good again!! Windows 7 Change Motherboard Blue Screen By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies.Tell me more | Cookie Preferences Partially Powered By Products Found At Lampwrights.com Articles & quenlinFeb 25, 2013, 4:54 AM I thought I would explain to eveyone how changing out mother boards with Windows OS's is actually pretty easy to do without doing any preparation to https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/xp-bluescreening-on-load-after-new-mobo-proc-ram.1238361/ Once the boot program is loaded you will have the option to repair/restore your computer.

Flash USB didn't help. Change Motherboard Without Reinstalling Windows 7 That is the MOST important drivers for this operation (you may have to unpackage them.. This will reduce the chance of corrupting your data saved on the other drives, if anything goes wrong by some mistakes. The last resorts You can try some other things..

Windows 7 Change Motherboard Blue Screen

i.e. Remove CPU from the old motherboard and put it on the new or in my case when I did this I put my new i7 3770 chip on my new (1155) How To Repair Windows 7 After Changing Motherboard I think there is a link here. Fix Hdc Final Step........

Full or upgrade will work You will need log into your Motherboard's Manufactor website.. Check This Out Quenlin Thank you for posting, Quenlin. IsostoJun 10, 2013, 3:38 PM oceancloud said: quenlin said: I thought I would explain to eveyone how changing out mother boards with Windows OS's is actually pretty easy to do without etc.. (Some manufacturers do not have the latest RST drivers on their new CD Distro's yet.) Place the RST drivers onto a thumb drive and have it ready for the below 0x0000007b New Motherboard

Other people are reporting that the computer is complaining that a particular file is corrupted. Once your boot into the BIOS and vefify all your settings are correct, then allow it to boot into Windows and Life is good again!! However, I would encourage anyone who has this problem to try resetting the DRM components in Media Center. Source I was replacing an old MSI motherboard and Intel Dual Processor).

Unplugged USB devices, wireless card, no change Set BIOS to factory defaults No change Set BIOS to boot from CD. Fix_hdc i got the "A5" stop error on an Athlon XP 1800+ machine. HPs Response On May 13, 2008 HP posted a support article on this problem.

Altogether with fast internet conn maybe 10 mins.

However, sometimes the OS does not utilize the second core. (This is an XP example) Single CPU configuration in the original system should be automatically updated to the multi-processor, as long which should be painless.. Final Step........ New Motherboard Windows 7 Won't Boot Apr 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM #17 AlienIsGOD Joined: Aug 9, 2008 Messages: 4,383 (1.42/day) Thanks Received: 2,469 Location: Kingston, Ontario Canada System Specs System Name: My Rig (full-time WCG /

If possible, can you disconnect or disable any storage controllers and see if that helps? said on 09 May, 2008 11:50 AM This was actually the same exact problem when upgrading WinXP to SP2. How do I check the status of intelppm driver? http://hosting3.net/windows-7/windows-7-new-mobo-cpu-ram-bsod.html Hope this helps if your UBCD4win fails ya.

Alive! (Grant Green album), a 1970 album by jazz guitarist Grant Green.

© Copyright 2017 hosting3.net. All rights reserved.